- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes (I did not use as I don’t like them)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup craisins or raisins whichever you prefer
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used the mini kind)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together in one bowl
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Using a mini-cupcake scoop, scoop out and roll.
- Place on a tray and refrigerate again for 20 minutes.
This recipe is courtesy of my friend Tara A. She takes these bite size treats with her on ski trips, but I don’t ski and I love peanut butter too much to wait for winter. Thank you Tara for sharing this great recipe!