My Mini-vacation to Austin, Texas is right around the corner. I am getting very excited for the adventure. I have been doing lots of research as to what I want to visit during the day while the Hubby is at work and tips to know about the city. I have also picked up a few essentials for the trip.
So far what I have purchased for my trip:
- Frances and Bernard Book by Carlene Bauer – $23
- Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk Book by David Sedaris – $6
- Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara in 01 Jet Black – $16
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair – $39
- Old Navy Bridget Sandals – Only $10, I might go get another color
I need to keep my luggage light, so as crazy as it sounds, packing has already begun in my head. Keeping in mind that I need to bring versatile items.