I am constantly amazed and drawn to the wonderful things around me. I love exploring, going on adventures, learning the history that was before me. A place or an object that has a story to tell, always pulls me in, and I listen intently.
I want to start of things that I want to see, and do, places I want to go. Now this won’t be my “Bucket List”. I want this list to be full of real possibilities, and as much as I want to pack up and move to Paris, that is not going to happen anytime soon, if ever.
- Visit Texas
- I want an unnatural color in my hair, one last time. Maybe purple ends.
- See Madonna in concert, but only for her 80’s music.
- Apple picking, in NH at AppleCrest.
- Dinner at L’espailer in Boston.
- Dinner at Sportello in Boston.
- High Tea at Langham Metropolitan in Boston.
- Macarons from Macaron Sweeterie.
- See the Statue of Liberty, up close.
- More to come…….